Rugged waves

Bad Habits
bypass of conscious mind
Conscious/ Subconscious
HYPnoblog first post
Hypnosis Audios
Hypnosis:try this
hypnosis; what it is ; what it isn't
No Failure
rugged waves
why not hypnosis???
powered by

Hypnosis Log/Blog

Rugged waves

Life is about riding the calm and rugged waves. I have been trying to ride some rugged waves lately and have sustained some bruising and battering. Hypnosis is not a miracle cure for all life's tough spots but absolutely will give you a tool for good health. Working with your mind and accessing that deeper part of you that holds your beliefs, and quirks and habits is like nurturing a new garden...
Yes...I am tempted to just pop in a good piece of Sarris candy ( sometimes do) ;have an extra cup of Keurig pumpkin spice coffee; scream ( rarely do i do that unless I'm on the expressway in my soon to be traded pontiac supercharged GTP); mope around ( yes that is my style) ; blame others or bad luck (easy to do and convenient) ; sleep cause I won't really be aware of it..unless it invades my dreams.
Self-Hypnosis ...discovering our incredible deeper minds is like treasure hunting...finding ways to cope, clues to why we do what we do, and a way to rewire, reprogram what is working against us. I care about you...I don't know you so well yet, but I know we are all connected in this vast yet limited human world..
Jan Lee     Peace and Love

12 Comments to Rugged waves:

Comments RSS
assignment writers australia on Thursday, May 02, 2019 5:59 AM
Hypnosis is the process of accessing the sub conscious state of mind. The tool of hypnosis has been accepted advantageous for the health of mind and body. Via hypnosis one can easily control his mind and it is also a serious tool for the better health.

latest celebrity jackets on Friday, May 24, 2019 4:32 PM
I thought I would leave my first comment. I do not know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.I'll use this information for my work.

do my essay for me on Wednesday, May 29, 2019 9:28 AM
I was searching for something like this for quite a long time and at last I’ve found it on your blog. It was definitely interesting for all users i must want to appreciate your thoughts you have already shared though this post.

George Eliot on Monday, June 03, 2019 8:54 AM
ADASDASD

123writings.com review< on Thursday, June 06, 2019 3:53 PM
I appreciate your efforts of sharing new blog posts every time and I also learn so many tips for my assignments but its time to bring some improvements. Hope you don’t mind.

q on Friday, June 07, 2019 1:23 AM
q

assignment helper uk on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 3:46 AM
This blog is so informative and it disguises the necessity of cleaning in our surroundings. Thus it is a sockdolager post which provides assistance to maintain the mainstreaming cleanse. I highly appreciate this scramble

Judge on Wednesday, June 19, 2019 4:21 AM
I hope this is just begin of your writing. If you want you can check my blog as well. Of course if you want. You have done a great job on this article. It’s very readable and highly intelligent. You have even managed to make it understandable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you.

Fallout 3 on Monday, July 01, 2019 6:30 AM
The post is really superb. It’s varied accessory information that consists during a basic and necessary method. Thanks for sharing this text. The substance is genuinely composed. This web log is frequently sharing useful actualities. Keep sharing a lot of posts.

help with essay on Wednesday, July 03, 2019 3:56 AM
Good work. I must make all things assured that whenever a new class is being placed, some new things must happen there so that all learning resources may be utilized in a proper form.

assignment crux help on Wednesday, July 03, 2019 3:56 AM
Wow! I’m browsing away perusing your web journal from my lap! Simply needed to say I adore perusing your website and anticipate every one of your posts! Carry on the eminent work.Feel free to browse for getting more information about writing work

pixel car racer story mode on Monday, July 08, 2019 7:28 AM
You may also want to take a look at the Rsr racing 2 game, which is also great, as well as becoming the best Rs Racing 2 cheats for beginners and the number one game.