Hypnosis: no fear
JAN LEE HYPNOSIS - Awaken Your Incredible MInd
RSS

Recent Posts

my storage unit and hypnosis!
Hypnosis Audios by JanLeeHypnosis
Hypnosis: no fear
Change your LIFE!!
Hypnosis is not voodoo!!

Categories

Bad Habits
bypass of conscious mind
Conscious/ Subconscious
HYPnoblog first post
Hypnosis Audios
Hypnosis:try this
hypnosis; what it is ; what it isn't
No Failure
rugged waves
why not hypnosis???
powered by

Hypnosis Log/Blog

Hypnosis: no fear

Hi Friends!
Hypnosis is an amazing intervention for many problems. I will say that it is most important to WANT to make the changes and to get rid of any fears/ misconceptions about what hypnosis is. Is there anything you fear about hypnosis? Some of my clients initially have fears. I get rid of them right away. Hypnosis is a natural process and the only "side effect" will be positive change and an understanding that you can reprogram your mind! Be mesmerizing!

jan

12 Comments to Hypnosis: no fear:

Comments RSS
custom essay writting on Friday, June 28, 2019 3:53 AM
You need to write an essay? Technology: We embrace technology, ensuring that our operations run smoothly and allowing us to adapt quickly in an ever-changing industry.
Reply to comment

Anonymous on Wednesday, December 04, 2019 7:18 AM

do my essay on Wednesday, December 04, 2019 7:22 AM
Thank you so much for clearing things up regarding the misconceptions about Hypnosis. I have to say that I am not really that familiar with the term and how it actually works, however, it it still nice to be able to see or discover a site that will provide more accurate and helpful information about it. I would still like to be honest though and say that I am still kind of trying to understand this fully which is why I think I will need to check some of your other pages as well to gather more information. I might also research in my own to make sure that there will be no gaps to fill.

http://thesistowns.com/ on Tuesday, July 02, 2019 2:51 PM
You need to write an essay? Our editors have access to the best editorial training on the market, and their commitment to ISO-certified quality standards ensures consistent, high-quality editing.
Reply to comment

latest celebrities jackets on Friday, July 05, 2019 5:20 AM
This article is really contains lot more information about This Topic. We have read your all the information some points are also good and some usually are awesome. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article.
Reply to comment

Jan on Thursday, December 05, 2019 3:38 AM
Thank you! Hypnosis is my passion. When we understand that it is natural and powerful, we can use it to gain health! Best, Jan

Simone on Thursday, November 21, 2019 3:46 AM
I did not believe in hypnosis before, but after visiting special therapeutic sessions I became convinced of its beneficial properties
Reply to comment

Jan on Thursday, December 05, 2019 3:40 AM
Great! It is not a sham. We can affect our lives by working with our own powerful minds! Peace, jan

Anonymous on Tuesday, November 26, 2019 5:18 AM
Reply to comment

Spinal Disc Herniation on Friday, November 29, 2019 6:10 AM
You have done a brilliant job making sure that people understand where you are coming from. And let me tell you, I get it. Please post more updates to cure. Pain Management Institute
Reply to comment

JanLeeHypnosis on Thursday, December 05, 2019 3:44 AM
Thank you! Pain is universal. Meds can be necessary but come with side effects/ addiction issues etc. What can be better than working with our own minds to "re-process" the experience of pain so it is manageable? Peace, Jan

feliz año nuevo 2020 on Thursday, December 12, 2019 2:20 AM
Actually its very nice site! this is my first visit on this site my friend gave the link of this site! and site is really great
Reply to comment