Hypnosis: no fear
Change your Mind. Change your LIFE! - Company Message
RSS

Recent Posts

HYPNOSIS during covid
TRIBUTE TO HCWs combating covid
Rejection
How to not feel the cold ...(hypnosis)
Hypnosis: Pondering

Categories

Bad Habits
bypass of conscious mind
Conscious/ Subconscious
covid
HYPnoblog first post
Hypnosis Audios
Hypnosis process
Hypnosis:try this
hypnosis; what it is ; what it isn't
No Failure
Rejection
rugged waves
why not hypnosis???
powered by

Hypnosis Log/Blog

Hypnosis: no fear

Hi Friends!
Hypnosis is an amazing intervention for many problems. I will say that it is most important to WANT to make the changes and to get rid of any fears/ misconceptions about what hypnosis is. Is there anything you fear about hypnosis? Some of my clients initially have fears. I get rid of them right away. Hypnosis is a natural process and the only "side effect" will be positive change and an understanding that you can reprogram your mind! Be mesmerizing!

jan

10 Comments to Hypnosis: no fear:

Comments RSS
Anonymous on Tuesday, November 26, 2019 5:18 AM
Reply to comment

Spinal Disc Herniation on Friday, November 29, 2019 6:10 AM
You have done a brilliant job making sure that people understand where you are coming from. And let me tell you, I get it. Please post more updates to cure. Pain Management Institute
Reply to comment

JanLeeHypnosis on Thursday, December 5, 2019 3:44 AM
Thank you! Pain is universal. Meds can be necessary but come with side effects/ addiction issues etc. What can be better than working with our own minds to "re-process" the experience of pain so it is manageable? Peace, Jan

Anonymous on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 7:18 AM
Reply to comment

do my essay on Wednesday, December 4, 2019 7:22 AM
Thank you so much for clearing things up regarding the misconceptions about Hypnosis. I have to say that I am not really that familiar with the term and how it actually works, however, it it still nice to be able to see or discover a site that will provide more accurate and helpful information about it. I would still like to be honest though and say that I am still kind of trying to understand this fully which is why I think I will need to check some of your other pages as well to gather more information. I might also research in my own to make sure that there will be no gaps to fill.
Reply to comment

Jan on Thursday, December 5, 2019 3:38 AM
Thank you! Hypnosis is my passion. When we understand that it is natural and powerful, we can use it to gain health! Best, Jan
Reply to comment

Jan on Thursday, December 5, 2019 3:40 AM
Great! It is not a sham. We can affect our lives by working with our own powerful minds! Peace, jan
Reply to comment

feliz año nuevo 2020 on Thursday, December 12, 2019 2:20 AM
Actually its very nice site! this is my first visit on this site my friend gave the link of this site! and site is really great
Reply to comment

Jan Lee on Friday, December 20, 2019 10:13 AM
great! happy to hear that. hypnosis is natural..often misunderstood and underused. Any specific questions? check out youtube JanLeeHypnosis best for you! jan

Nike Shoes on Sunday, August 2, 2020 10:04 PM