Hypnosis Audios by JanLeeHypnosis
JanLeeHypnosis - Change your Mind. Change your LIFE!
RSS

Recent Posts

Rejection
How to not feel the cold ...(hypnosis)
Hypnosis: Pondering
my storage unit and hypnosis!
Hypnosis Audios by JanLeeHypnosis

Categories

Bad Habits
bypass of conscious mind
Conscious/ Subconscious
HYPnoblog first post
Hypnosis Audios
Hypnosis process
Hypnosis:try this
hypnosis; what it is ; what it isn't
No Failure
Rejection
rugged waves
why not hypnosis???
powered by

Hypnosis Log/Blog

Hypnosis Audios by JanLeeHypnosis

Hi Friends: How are you? Hope all is well. I have started to create Hypnosis Audios. I can do interview with you ( 1/2 hr) at $50 and then create the audio and send it to you via wetransfer.com to your email. that will be $70.
For a total of $120, you get a hypnosis audio file that is created uniquely for YOU ; you can listen to it over and over; hopefully you will never get tired of my voice!!; the ultimate goal is that you make the changes you want to make with a  good hypnotist ( me!) guiding you.

I'm not the only hypnotist doing this...so I know you can pick and choose..and that's a great thing! My voice may resonate with you more than another hypnotist. Or, you may prefer a style that is different than mine! ok!

-I do have 35 years as a psychiatric RN and this is a huge help with my hypnosis work.

Have a mesmerizing day!

jan

12 Comments to Hypnosis Audios by JanLeeHypnosis:

Comments RSS
top essay websites on Thursday, July 11, 2019 2:36 AM
Glad to see your activity of beginning Hypnosis Audios which will help many folks like me to get experience to give an interview to experienced bosses. I have realized that after getting help form your source, I can become a very good and knowledgeable person.
Reply to comment

JanLeeHypnosis on Thursday, December 5, 2019 3:50 AM
Awesome! Thanks for reading! Hypnosis is powerful. Email me if you have interest in an audio unique for you. Listen to my youtube videos to get an idea of my voice/ style. (JanLeeHypnosis) Peace, Jan

Sharron D. Jesus on Friday, July 19, 2019 5:00 AM
your team will solve it before you by setting you as an example. As time goes and your experience adds will make you a strong leader in a business empire Click Here To Know More.
Reply to comment

au-resumesplanet.com on Monday, November 4, 2019 4:23 PM
How effective are these audios? I guess I will find out soon. Thanks!
Reply to comment

JanLeeHypnosis on Thursday, December 5, 2019 3:53 AM
Hi! Very effective in inciting change if you understand hypnosis; you want to make change; you know your mind is powerful; are receptive to content of audio. Peace, Jan

check my blog on Wednesday, November 20, 2019 1:12 AM
It's not my very first time to visit this blog; I’m visiting this daily and acquire superb info from here day by day.
Reply to comment

JanLeeHypnosis on Thursday, December 5, 2019 3:56 AM
Thank you!!! Means a lot. Hypnosis can be used for small stuff such as "tricking" your mind into experiencing a cold morning ( taking your pup) as a balmy moring on the beach to effecting change such as ending an addiction or phobia or finding ourselves when we are "lost!". Peace, Jan

ben on Monday, December 30, 2019 1:22 PM
thanks
Reply to comment

sims 4 update on Monday, January 6, 2020 4:57 AM
Excellent post.Awesome post.I like this article.This is very good.Thanks for share good post. Enjoy the power to create and control people in a virtual world where there are no rules with The Sims 4 – On Xbox One, PS4 and PC.
Reply to comment

help with dissertation abstract writing on Thursday, January 9, 2020 4:18 AM
I would like to buy your Hypnosis Audios. I like the way you write, I am looking forward to hear any news from you. Please keep it good posting"!
Reply to comment

Jan Lee on Monday, January 13, 2020 7:03 PM
Hello! I'd love to offer you some hypnosis audios. I can create more general audios for $25 each. I can send them to your email via "wetransfer" I create hypnosis audios unique to you if we have a phone conversation so I can understand your issue and what all is involved. If you'd like to just hear my voice...give me your email and I will send you a voice clipvia "wetransfer" I accept payment ( if you decide to buy a general or more unique audio) via paypal. Hypnosis is dynamic..not a cure all but it certainly needs to be considered along with traditional medicine. I'm also a psych RN w 35 yrs experience. Best, jan

Jan Lee on Monday, January 13, 2020 7:08 PM
the more specific audios are $125. they involve a phone conversation; creating the audio; sending audio via "wetransfer" ( you can listen to this repeatedly..) no pressure. just throwing some info out there. jan